Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Definition of PIGS

I'm sure some of you are wondering just what is a PIG!!  Well a PIG is just a different term for a UFO (Unfinished Project).
PIGS stands for Projects in Grocery Sacks
If you are a crafter of any kind you probably have some of these.  They might not be in sacks but they are filed away some how.  I'm starting this blog in an effort to get rid of some of those PIGS.  This year has been somewhat more successful then others in getting those projects finished.  I've made an effort to not buy new fabric, use what I have and not start too many new projects.  I want to continue this into the new year.  I'm hoping this inspires some of you to do the same thing.

The best place to start is by listing all of your projects. It can either be in one craft or all the crafts you do. Because we all know a crafter just doesn't do one thing!!

So get those lists started add working toward the PIGS flying the coop!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky!! Nice site, your mom Rosa sure did a good job on it.

    Hugs to you, Rosa, Lois and of course,the CLD!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site. Are we going to get to see pictures of these PIGS? Enjoy your snow!//je

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will work on getting pictures up.

    ReplyDelete